Our Collaborative Partners
Recognized for its sound business practices and financial transparency, Communities In Schools continues to attract the support of a diverse group of partners, even during tough economic times.
We wish to acknowledge all who have supported and collaborated with us in our work, here are some of our dedicated community partners.
What People Are Saying
Thank you for considering a donation
to Communities In Schools of Ohio!
Your gift can truly transform lives by connecting at-risk students with caring adults,
community resources and support systems that empower them
to stay in school and achieve in life.
- $5,000 Your gift will help fund a full-time High School Site Coordinator to provide individual student supports to at least 65 at-risk students.
- $3,000 Your gift will help fund a full-time Middle School Site Coordinator to provide individual student supports to at least 50 at-risk students.
- $2,000 Your gift will help fund a full-time Elementary School Site Coordinator to provide individual student supports to at least 40 at-risk students.
- $1,500 Your gift will fund five (5) college or career exploration field trips for 40 students/trip during the school year.
- $500 Your gift will help provide basic necessities for a homeless student struggling to stay in school.
- $100 Your gift will provide 22 daily bus passes for student transportation needs.
- $50 Your gift will provide incentive items to motivate struggling students to come to school daily.
Ways to Volunteer
Your Time Can Transform the Lives of Our Community’s Children!
Our site coordinators, inside each of the schools, are involved in additional activities throughout the year. These include working with larger groups (i.e. corporations, small businesses, volunteer organizations, etc.) to conduct career fairs, field days, holiday parties, CIS field trips, job shadowing, service learning projects, career panels, and college visits for students. Please let us know if your group can offer resources or volunteers to support these activities and we will connect you!
To get the volunteer process underway, please do the following:
Take a moment to complete our Volunteer form below, which will provide us with your contact info. We will then be in touch with you to let you know of volunteer opportunities.
Through our partnership with Background Investigation Bureau (BIB), we can arrange background checks for our CIS volunteers, at a reduced price. If a background check is required for your volunteer position, we will contact you with further instructions.
Not all volunteers are required to complete a background check. However, volunteers who work one on one with children in the schools must have completed and passed a background check.
If you have additional questions, please contact:
Communities In Schools of Ohio
Email Us to Volunteer
Fill out this form and we’ll be in contact with you about volunteer opportunities.
"*" indicates required fields