Position Title: Regional Director of Programs & Community Partnerships (Southwest Ohio Region)
Position Type: Full time, Regular – Based in Dayton, Ohio
Are you passionate about creating an environment for students to succeed? Do you have what it takes
to build and nurture school and community relationships to support and enhance the delivery of
services to students, parents, and school staff?
Then, Communities In Schools of Ohio wants YOU! We’re looking for a Regional Director of Programs &
Community Partnerships for the Southwest Ohio Region.
Why We’ll Love You!
• You have experience and a high comfort level working with schools, students, families, school
districts, community organizations, businesses, universities, and volunteers.
• You have a deep commitment to the well-being and educational success of all children by
supporting the success of schools and families.
• You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• You have a demonstrated ability to apply strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
• You possess the knowledge, skills, and personal attributes necessary for a management and
leadership professional to support the operations and strategic direction of program
• You have experience fostering a data-driven culture within a social services organization.
• You are a flexible, creative, open communicator that takes initiative and fosters a welcoming
and inclusive work environment.
• You demonstrate the attributes and qualities of positive collaboration and deliver excellent
customer service both internally and externally.
Why You’ll Love Us!
• Making a difference in the lives of students since 1993, CIS of Ohio works IN schools to ensure
students have the resources they need.
• We provide non-academic assistance helping with basic needs like healthcare, nutrition or
clothing so young people are better prepared to learn.
• We work hard to help students achieve in areas including attendance, academics, behavior, and
• We provide one-on-one mentoring, instilling the confidence to succeed, the belief that
education creates opportunity, and setting the expectation for success.
• We work across the community to identify and access resources to support students, families,
• We work to ensure children have a supportive home life, increase parent-school involvement,
and help parents access the services they need.
• We help students build leadership and life skills, explore college, and career options, and
understand how their education is connected to their financial future.
• We take students on college visits and link students to career experiences and internships.
Do you have the right stuff?
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered. Advanced degree preferred.
• Minimum of five (5) years of supervisory and management experience.
• Experience in the field of youth development and/or in a school setting.
• Experience in program development and management.
• Ability to set priorities and work with minimal supervision.
• Ability to travel on a regular basis in the Dayton and Cincinnati areas and occasionally to
Columbus for team meetings and events that may require overnight stays. Position will be
headquartered in Dayton, Ohio.
Communities In Schools of Ohio is committed to a workforce that is representative of the varied communities we are privileged to serve. We provide a work environment that does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable law. Communities In Schools prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.